Lena's Nursery

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I have the most amazing friends in the world, and I do not deserve them, but I am more thankful for them than they will ever know! They kicked me out of the house on Memorial Day weekend so they could decorate Lena's room. Also, it was previouly Eli's room, which was blue, and they would not let me lift a finger to it, not even to pick out the paint! They had some ideas of what I wanted, and I reluctantly agreed to this because I knew that they know me very well and could make decisions for me that, at this point in my pregnancy, I could not make. I can be very indecisive at times, but never more than when I am pregnant! They did such a beautiful job, and it is more lovely than I thought it could ever be. See for yourself!









0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP