What if?

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jessi was especially emotional today for some reason.  Maybe because she's 8?  I don't really know.  I think she just really needed some affection.  So she was sitting in my lap snuggling with me, after MUCH drama during the course of the day, and she was suddenly being so sweet, telling me how sorry she was for how she had acted today.  Then I was telling her how it was already forgotten, and no matter what she did or how she acted I would always love her bunches.  Sweetness.

Then she asked me if there was ever anything Daddy could do to make me divorce him.  And I told her absolutely not.  Me and Daddy are never getting a divorce.  The she said,

"Even if he stabbed you with a fork?"

Um.  You know what?  Yes.  Yes, Jessi.  I would definitely take all of you and leave your Daddy if he ever STABS ME WITH A FORK.

"Well, what if he was in a fight with somebody else and he accidentally stabbed you in the head?"

...


Don't you wish you had a Jessi?


3 comments:

anything but LoKEY said...

Rotfl!! That was one of the funniest of her stories by far, I think. Love her mind! :)

Tara Leigh said...

That is so stinkin' funny! Whatever would make her come up with that thought!!!!! Kids! Maybe you should switch to plastic utensils to put her mind at ease. :)

Rachael said...

BAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!! I DO have a kiddo like that and his name is Josiah. :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP