Tomorrow

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ok. I'm not sure if what I'm about to do is brave or stupid, but starting tomorrow I will be doing a daily post of every single thing I eat and drink, including water. This will probably be completely boring to everyone, but I think the idea of being accountable to the world might be just what I need to stay on track. Since I had my baby girl in July, I've had a very difficult time losing weight. My body just hasn't bounced back like it did with the others. I'm realizing that I can't just eat what I want and lose weight just because I'm nursing and exercising. I've really got to change the way I eat. This daily post is not meant to share my progress with the world, but only to keep myself motivated to eat well. Maybe knowing that if I eat the brownie I'm going to have to tell everyone about it will help me to resist a little bit more. Perfection is not my goal, but being healthy is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! You have the right goal, being healthy!

Rachael said...

Oh Kendall! So funny that you would post this because I've been thinking of something along these lines. I have GOT to get better! I dropped lbs when Joseph was born and then they started piling back on again...just like after I had Josiah. :(

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP