Day 6: New Week

Monday, May 17, 2010

No mistake, Day 4 and Day 5 did not get posted because I've decided to take the weekends off. We do a lot of eating out and treats for the kids on weekends, so instead of worrying about what I'm eating the whole time, I'm going to enjoy the family time, make good decisions when I can, and if we go out for ice cream, we're all going to have ice cream!

I accidentally skipped breakfast again.
Lunch Grilled chicken wrap (just chicken, cheese, & tomatoes)
Dinner Chicken quesadillas! (Homemade and YUMMY. Fat free refried beans, shredded & seasoned chicken, cheese, & flour tortillas) and some homemade salsa w/Multigrain Tostidos
Sweet Tea 2 glasses
Water about 64oz
Exercise walked 3 miles

Today kind of got away from me because we had some errands to run. I usually try to have a snack, but that just didn't happen today.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP