Hooters

Saturday, December 11, 2010

So I took Jessi to a birthday party today, and after we left, we stopped by Captain D's for some fried pickles before we ran a few errands.  I turned the wrong way leaving there, and so I just turned around in the parking lot next to it, which was Hooters.  Jessi asked me why we had never been there before and so I told her that the girls that work there just don't dress appropriately, and it would be uncomfortable for all of us.

She understood, and then said, "Why don't they just wear owl costumes? Because that would be appropriate."

2 comments:

anything but LoKEY said...

She is absolutely correct. In fact, I would like to see that.

Kendall said...

My thoughts exactly...

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP