Every Little Thing

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our house is STILL for sale.

BOO.

But that's ok.  We know our house is perfect for someone, and they will find us soon enough.

Until then, there are a few things we need that we really don't want to buy until we move.  Like a new refrigerator, furniture, TV, washer & dryer, etc.  Especially since our laundry area is outside.  No way am I buying a new washer & dryer and putting it outside in the garage.

Well, our washer has seen better days.  We have to manually start the spin cycle.

What does that mean?

Well, I lift the lid, put my right pinky finger in the little hole that makes it go, then with my other arm, I reach in and grab the side and literally spin it until it gets going.  Then I take my pinky finger out and close the lid really fast.

Every time.

It's ridiculous.

Which is why our house needs to sell NOW.  We've just been praying the thing will keep working until we move.

So a couple days ago my sis (who just moved into her newly built beautiful house! yay!) called me and said, "Hey, we're about to get rid of our washer & dryer b/c it's just sitting at the house we just moved out of and wanted to see if you wanted it first."

I told her, "No thanks, I think we'll just wait it out and maybe ours will last until we sell the house."  No need in ruining a perfectly good washer by putting it outside ya know.

So last night we're swimming around in laundry, and it happened.  The spinner wouldn't spin.  It just refused.  As if to say, "I'm tired of you handling me, let me just die".

:(

So I called her back today to see if they still had it and they did!

And wanted to GIVE it to us.

Later today, I found out that it was only 2 years old, and when I saw it, realized it's about TWICE as big as our old one!

God took care of us before we even needed it, and it was bigger & better!

And FREE!

He loves me.

And this makes me happy. :)


3 comments:

Vicky said...

I'm so happy for you! God is good! Are you leaving Dothan?

Kendall said...

Thanks Vicky! Not leaving Dothan, just need more bedrooms. :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP