SHOUT OUT!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I have to give thanks to my dear friend, Nicole, for being a blog design pro! I don't know how you find the links you do girl, but I am loving the look of my blog! AND I don't feel so rejected anymore since I now have my little "followers" section on display so people can actually FOLLOW ME. And I just thought no one was interested. (even though about 600 of my 621 blog hits are probably just me, checking to see if my blog is still there)

Hey this is 3 shout outs in a row...maybe you should blog about blogs or something.

Love you girl!


1 comments:

Carry Grace said...

Thanks girl!

I still have a LOT to learn, but I'm happy to pass on the little bits that I have found along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP